A Digital Project Manager role to support the team of developers and provide reporting current projects, retained clients and upcoming work.
Range of Responsibilities
Day to day
- Managing projects to develop websites, custom software, mobile apps and email campaigns. Working with a team of developers and creative partners to deliver high quality outputs to tight deadlines.
- Assist with project administration and contracts
- Assist with forecasting resource usage and requirements planning.
- Provide reporting on project progress and issues to clients and management.
- Assist with New Business activities including wireframing and scoping of upcoming work
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Qualification in project management
- Agency experience desirable
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Experience working with Asana, Trello, Harvest and Slack desirable